3. What does NSI (Holdings) Ltd do with this information?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to send you information on products or services offered by our company which we think you may be interested in
- to notify you about changes to the functionality of our web site
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our web site (including the features that require the mobile phone number).
- to notify you of any compatible matches or any matches who are near your location.
- to monitor your use of our web site in order to track the volume of traffic on particular pages
- to share aggregated statistics relating to use of our web site with third parties such as our marketing and business partners
- to let you know about our service and those products and services of other companies we work with (such information may be sent to you by email or by SMS if you provided your mobile phone number).
We may also contact you by post, fax, email or telephone.
We may pass the information we collect about you to other members of our group, including companies with which we have joint ventures or strategic alliances.
We may also pass your information to carefully selected companies we work with who will use your information for marketing and advertising products and services which may be of interest to you.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, the information we have collected about you will generally be one of the transferred business assets. Also in the unlikely event that NSI (Holdings) Ltd or its assets are acquired, this information will also be one of the transferred assets.